Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Summer Time

As a kid I personally didn’t have much, the thing I got on the very first Easter I lived through was a teddy bear. Now, eighteen years later this very teddy bear has a green jumper made of wool created by my mother and still has its red and green hat that stays very much put on his right ear.

I came to call this teddy bear by the name of Bear and what always has interested me is that despite being a gift from my father the first Easter I was around to see, it has a hat of red and green, colours of Christmas.
And I have to say, the very teddy bear I was given on an Easter day many years ago serves to me a good reminder of Christmas and those hot summer days many have to deal with.

Now it is getting to hotter days and I am already not liking the heat. I do like the fact that the plants I am trying to grow are getting plenty of sunlight and plenty of rain, that is an upside at least. A number of seedlings I am trying to grow are doing great, a few that appears to be catnip that I had no luck growing last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment