Friday, December 3, 2010

Simplicity

At school I did photography classes for two years, and this was the only time I had that class seeing as I was only offered such a class for those two years I took it. The second year I took photography classes I was told something that has stuck with me since I heard it, “Simple photographs make the best photographs.”

It really stuck with me, seeing as things don’t have to be complex to be great. Simplicity for many things doesn’t rule out greatness. You can create a garden, but a simple shape such as a square can contain many plants and in such a square nothing much has to be grown in it to make it a great garden.

Look at all the simple things in life, and people do love such things. It is the simple pleasures people love, and who wouldn’t? It can even be said that its the simple things that make life great. Life in itself is amazing, both the simple and the complex, people just seem to love the simple more then the complex.

No comments:

Post a Comment