Monday, March 14, 2011

Japan

Many people probably have been keeping their eyes on what is happening in Japan. Apparently over two thousand people have been confirmed dead with at least ten thousand people expected to have died. From what I’ve heard today, a second explosion at a nuclear power plant has occurred and there have been warnings of possibly a second tsunami and earthquake. Good luck to those in Japan, and may the country have the blessing of not having to deal with another earthquake or tsunami anytime soon.

I also have been hearing word of how the very earthquake and the events that have so far followed are one big sign of how the world will end next year. Last time I checked, the world ended back in 2000.
At least at the start of 2013 I will be able to say I survived on the end of the world twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment