Sunday, October 3, 2010

Seeds, Seeds And More Seeds

Been a bit of time since I have updated, but I have finally gotten around to it. I have been busy planting seeds, too, so I have much to expect for seedlings popping up. In an earlier blog post I mentioned that I would be planting some chilli seeds, I have done that. Soon after planting those chilli seeds I actually planted some watermelon seeds which was followed by seeds for several kinds of flowers, namely zinnia and annual honestly for a first attempt. I also love marigolds, so me being me, I have planted some marigold seeds to see if I can grow them from seed once again. I also have a slight interest in growing herbs and I just happen to have had some lemon balm, sweet basil and oregano seeds lying around so I have planted those.

Snapdragon
Even though it is recommended that one should plant corn seeds in summer on the seed packet, I thought I would attempt to grow it in early spring. I thought I might as well see how that goes and I might just get lucky growing it.
And for a first attempt growing snapdragons I have gone great with it. I have had no problems with pests or anything of the like while growing the plant which is fantastic. Recently some of the snapdragons have flowered and I do have to admit, I do adore the flowers.

I should also check up on the magical properties of the plants I am trying to grow and do some research on it as I could easily learn something new by doing this and I would say it is a good thing to learn. It does help to know what magical properties a plant has after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment