Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Microphone Argument

There was something I found interesting today, a girl was creating a monologue which was influenced by Christianity and sin with the help of two others. Somehow the topic of using microphones in church came up between the two who are trying to help. The conversation didn’t turn out good, “My church doesn’t use microphones!” one said, “Well, mine does!” the other stated. These two were actually arguing about the use of microphones in churches with the last thing said being “Go hug a Bible!”
Interesting insult, “Go hug a Bible!” I might just keep that in mind for when I have a chance to use it.


However, since when did the use of microphones in churches become a problem? It certainly wasn’t a problem when I did go to church as a kid, nor have I ever heard anything against the use microphones in churches until today.

No comments:

Post a Comment