Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Dull Story

Having a day out can be an enjoyable experience, but there are at times frustrating moments. Days out are best when all goes to plan, perhaps an a little moment during the day was an amusing one. And a lovely experience can be told by me. A hooray for random story-telling!

As all good dull stories start, I was in a car at the traffic lights waiting for the red light to turn green. Walking on the sidewalk was a couple holding hands, and me being me took notice (another hooray for me rarely seeing people hold hands). Out of the odds of this happening, I was noticed taking notice. The couple consisting of two males, it is no surprise it was taken the wrong way. One of the two arrogantly spoke in a loud voice, “Yeah, we’re gay guys.” Nothing else was said, the couple continued walking and the traffic lights conveniently turned green.

Thankfully only a snarky comment was made, yet it is such words that will create a fight. They say first impressions are important, and one person gave a ‘fantastic’ one today. Bonus points for giving a ‘good’ example of the gay community.

No comments:

Post a Comment