Monday, January 17, 2011

Monday

One thing I am going to start doing is making a post every Monday containing happenings of my life and/or my thoughts on a topic, the reason for this is that I have noticed a very small amount of posts about events that have occurred to me or of my thoughts. While I do love sharing information and learning, the fact that I don’t really make a post about events in my life and my thoughts on a certain topic I find a little sad.

The idea to do this obviously came from other bloggers who make posts about their lives and thoughts on topics, but what influenced me the most to do this was the Vlogbrothers oddly enough. In a way this is a shout out to Nerdfighteria, sorry for not being really involved within it besides watching John and Hank’s videos.

Originally I had no New Years resolution, but making a post about happenings in my life and/or thoughts on a topic every Monday might just be the best thing I can do for a resolution. Good luck to me in doing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment