Monday, January 30, 2012

Necromancy

On occasion, personal interest awakenings for a specific thing; it could be a food, a subject, a plant. Recently it has been necromancy. Personally, I never learnt much about necromancy and have little knowledge on it thanks to difficulty in the past gaining information on it. This leaves me only being able to practice it to a small extent if wished, an annoying problem for now seeing as access to the internet is readily available.

Necromancy has really taken my interest, with time not being greatly on my side for the time being. Not an unusual situation, yet one meaning I shouldn’t worry much about the practice of necromancy as I am keeping my eyes on other subjects. Is there time for personal practice? Some time for practice and even the study of. It’ll be interesting to see how far I actually take this if chosen to practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment