Friday, August 27, 2010

Dream

Dreams are what many have been influenced by which including countless pieces of art. They can help you realize something, or put terror into your mind. But there is one thing that many people have attempted to do after a dream, to give an interpretation of it.
Those looking for an interpretation of a dream may look on the internet or in a book to figure out what even the smallest of things might mean. A rat might mean intelligence or dirtiness. A dog may mean loyalty or teamwork. These multiple meanings can cause havoc to one self when we search to figure out what something meant in a dream, but things can have multiple meanings so eyes must be open.
There is however a trick which I use when I give a dream of my own an interpretation, I ask myself what something means to me. When interpreting a dream I figure out what something means to me and not what it means to someone else. All that is needed to be done when interpreting a dream is a pen and paper to write down the dream and then the meaning of it.

If you dreamt of being chased by dogs you simply need to sit down with a pen and paper, using your head to figure out what it means.

No comments:

Post a Comment